4-H Camp Registration
2019 4-H Summer Camp
is now full.
You are registering for the 4-H Camp WAIT LIST
Do not send payment or forms unless you are contacted by 4-H staff to do so. You will be contacted if a space opens for 4-H camp.
Sacramento, Solano & Yolo County
June 23-28, 2019
Camp Gold Hollow, Nevada City
Camp Fees, if paid between:
NEW MEMBER ENROLLMENT FEE (not currently enrolled in a 4-H program) $54.00 in Sacramento/Yolo or $84.00 in Solano
Please follow these steps to register all youth for camp:
To attend, you must be at least 9 years old when Camp begins.
- Complete this online registration.
- You will be given the option to create a password for the purpose of re-editing your registration, if needed. Please save the confirmation email after you register to retrieve your assigned user number and password.
- Once completed, click Register at bottom of page
- Make check payable to “Your County” 4-H Council for camp fee and enrollment fee (if not a current 4-H member) DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNLESS DIRECTED BY 4-H STAFF TO DO SO...YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF A SPACE FOR CAMP OPENS FOR A CAMPER ON THE WAIT LIST.
- If your child is not currently enrolled in 4-H, there is an additional $54.00 (Sacramento or Yolo) & $84.00 (Solano) for 2018-19 member enrollment. 4-H enrollment is required to attend camp for insurance purposes.
- To enroll in 4-H, please go to https://ca.4honline.com/
- Complete, Print and Sign the Youth Health Forms (Treatment Authorization/Health History)
- Please complete both pages of the above health form or Registration will not be accepted.
- You can either upload the completed health form (preferred) or mail it with your payment.
- Submit payment ($275.00) and Heath Forms to your County 4-H Office with your check.
- Sacramento County 4-H, 4145 Branch Center Road, Sacramento, CA 95827
- Solano County 4-H, 501 Texas Street - First Floor, Fairfield, CA 94533
- Yolo County 4-H, 70 Cottonwood Street, Woodland, CA 95695
REFUND POLICY: Refund requests must be in writing and submitted to your County 4-H and Sacramento 4-H Office by MAY 15, 2019. NO REFUNDS AFTER THIS DATE.