4-H Camp Registration
2018 4-H Summer Camp is FULL
YOU ARE NOW REGISTERING FOR THE WAIT LIST
Sacramento, Solano & Yolo County
June 24-29, 2018
Camp Gold Hollow, Nevada City
Camp Fees, if paid between:
NEW MEMBER ENROLLMENT FEE (not currently enrolled in a 4-H program) $46.00 in Sacramento/Yolo or $68.00 in Solano
Please follow these steps to register all youth for camp:
To attend, you must be at least 9 years old when Camp begins.
- Complete this online registration: This registration is for the 2018 4-H Camp Wait List.
Do not send any money or forms, unless you are contacted by 4-H Staff if an open slot for camp is available.
- You will be given the option to create a password for the purpose of re-editing your registration, if needed. Please save the confirmation email after you register to retrieve your assigned user number and password.
- Once completed, click Register at bottom of page
- Make check payable to “Your County” 4-H Council for camp fee and enrollment fee (if not a current 4-H member)
- If your child is not currently enrolled in 4-H, there is an additional $46.00 (Sacramento or Yolo) & $68.00 (Solano) for 2017-18 member enrollment. 4-H enrollment is required to attend camp for insurance purposes.
- To enroll in 4-H, please go to https://ca.4honline.com/
- Complete, Print and Sign the Youth Treatment Authorization/Health History Form
- Please complete both pages of the above form or Registration will not be accepted.
- Submit payment ($325.00) and Treatment Auth/Health History Form to your County 4-H Office with your check.
- Sacramento County 4-H, 4145 Branch Center Road, Sacramento, CA 95827
- Solano County 4-H, 501 Texas Street - First Floor, Fairfield, CA 94533
- Yolo County 4-H, 70 Cottonwood Street, Woodland, CA 95695
REFUND POLICY: Refund requests must be in writing and submitted to the UCCE 4-H OFFICE BY MAY 15, 2018. NO REFUNDS AFTER THIS DATE.