Country Centre 4-H Club
4-H Club Meeting Information
Date: Second Monday of the month, September through June.
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Sierra Arden United Church of Christ (Pilgrim's Hall)
890 Morse Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95864
4-H Club Contact Information
Country Centre 4-H Club Leaders
Arthur Hinojosa & Carolyn Ricchiuto
Country Centre 2017-2018 Club Project List
- Community Service & Healthy Living - Stars in Training Running Buddies
- Video Production (Filmmaking)
- Foods - Baking Basics (This project is Full)
- Leadership Development: Club Officers
- Clothing and Textiles (Sewing: Beginning and Intermediate)
- Science Literacy (STEM-Activities based on 4-H National Science Day experiments)
Many projects begin meeting in the fall.
Please email the 4-H Club to see if the project you are interested is still open to join.